Sunday, October 12, 2008

Exercise #21: Social networking with facebook

I am a member of facebook, I am loving and also be very addictive once I go on as there are so many applications that I go onto. Facebook is good to look for lost friends that you haven't seen for a long time, photos you can share and also know what they are upto every week as there is a status that you type in on what you are doing now. I use to have a Bebo account, but I have now cancelled it as I didn't use that account as much as I use facebook.

Been to the other sites like the Rotorua and Central Libraries where they have Bebo in it. Our North Shore Libraries should have a site like that too so that our patrons will know whats happening. Especially when we have events or our system is going down or that we are upgrading our system.

No comments: