Thursday, August 7, 2008

Long time no see

Hi

I have been very slack on my blog lately and sorry that I haven't written in it for so long. I am a little behind on the Web 2.0 and gradually picking up the pace this week with the Flickr and adding just one photo in my blog. There will be more to come soon.

Apart from juggling with my studying, I have started going to ballroom dancing lessons with my friends on Wednesday nights in Albany. The studio is call U2CanDance, there are two nights that you can attend to Wednesday and Friday nights. I tend to go on Wednesday nights with my friends, as Friday nights I am mostly out in the cinemas watching movies with my other friends.

I will try to update my blog more often. Have a great weekend everyone and take care!!

3 comments:

Anne Jaynes said...

Are you really the boss??? I had better be careful next time I see you! How are you getting on with your technology learning? I have a cell phone but no ipod or mp3 player. I have lots of cooking utensils though that are very technological savvy. I love using them.

Proud Aunty of 2 said...

Hello teddy bear

No, the boss is just a nickname that one of my former workmates named me who had previously worked with me on Thursday nites and Sunday. That workmate has gone now, the boss nickname kind of stick with me so I kept it. Don't need to be scared when you see me next time as I won't know who u are as you are in disguise as the teddy bear.

My technology is so far so good. Good for you loving your technology.

Bag Lady said...

Hi JC

You certainly have an active social life! That's fantastic...you know what they say about 'all work and no play' don't you?

Isn't it fantastic that with this Web 2.0 programme we can both work and play at the same time?