Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Orange tulip experience

I am really into tulips and since the last photo that I uploaded was from my personal computer and is a painted one, I looked for a real tulip instead and upload it from Flickr, they have really lovely tulips in there. This time around was very easy to navigate as I am starting to know my way round now and the steps I have missed. First I save this photo to my file under H:drive, then I went to upload photos and videos and clicked onto Choose photos, a popup with a list of staff names, I clicked onto my name on which I saved the photo on and just opened the file and uploaded the tulip to the Flickr account and blogged it to my account from Flickr.

I will like to thank the photographer Elvy for this lovely photo of the tulip.

1 comment:

Aunty of 3 said...

Beautiful photograph! I got in trouble in Flickr by downloading a photo that I didn't have permission to. I had no idea I'd done anything wrong as I didn't know how to tell if it was protected or not! I've been put off touching other peoples work now that I've been well and truly told off!!